A printer is a peripheral that is needed by most of us to execute some of our major tasks where mere the online work won’t satisfy but a hard copy of some documents or work is required. Dell is the name that is much revered for its printing features and ease that a user gets in installing it. However, the one technical problem that keeps the customers feel uncomfortable is the Dell Printer paper jam issue. Well, there is a way to get that paper out of the printer safely and this glitch can be avoided in future too by following the underwritten steps.
First, let’s talk of the process via which the jammed paper comes out. So have a look under:
- Put the printer off.
- Unfold all the doors leading to paper area.
- Very gently take out the paper and the torn pieces from the device.
- Place all covers back in place and turn on the printer.
To keep at bay the future paper jam hassles, the subsequent steps can be adhered to:
- Only one type of paper should be used or placed in the paper tray.
- Irrespective of the printer’s input trays, feed in the paper type that is to be used for printing. Every detail from paper name to type to thickness and quality should be inserted to ensure a smooth printing experience.
- The documents that came along the product should properly be studied to know what type of paper fits in.
- The paper tray should be properly placed.
So, all you need to have is some patience and the knowledge written above to deal with the paper jam technicalities in minutes.